- Base: Repo AOKP and CM9 4.0.4 mix with Leaked Samsung P7100BULB4
- OC Kernel by Pershoot
- No TouchWiz UX
- ROOT (SU + SuperUser Permissions)
- Unsecured boot.img
- GApps Google
- Busybox 1.19
- RAM optimization
- Speed optimization
- Fast & Stable
- Nano text editor and sysro/sysrw support….
- Moduli aggiuntivi attivi…
- Bash support
- init.d scripts (busybox run-parts) support…
- Improved battery life.
- ROM Ad-Free
- Updated HostsToinstall this ROM you need:
- Root su HDBlog Forum [TOOL]
- Recovery 18.104.22.168 – Download it to Rom Manager or HDBlog Forum
- Bootloader Unlock con build P7100BUKDF – [TOOL]
Changelog 0.2 version
0.2: New build: Rs Supremacy_AOKP v0.2 0.2: reverted tablet nav bar button padding change (back to stock ics padding now) 0.2: fix SMS/BT crash bug when no msgs exist 0.2: reworked lockscreen music layout to be cleaner 0.2: fix ugly gradient on dark holo background 0.2: added AOKP Tips widget 0.2: added statusbar autohide for tablets (for apps that need full screen) 0.2: added support for more lockscreen targets (2-8 options, your choice) 0.2: cleaned up octo lockscreen layout 0.2: fixed certain FCs with RC related to weather 0.2: Mms: fixed stripping certain Polish characters 0.2: decreased size of custom lockscreen apps to match other icons 0.2: added statusbar notification counter (RC > Statusbar General > Notification Counter) 0.2: new AOKP boot animation from @rascarlo 0.2: Out of range Bluetooth devices won't show up anymore in Settings 0.2: Browser: added option to close all other tabs (besides current) 0.2: Fixed data toggle 0.2: as always, tons of fixes for devices and other backend fixes! ---------------0.1--------------- 0.1: Fix Wifi Bug 0.1: Fix Auto-rotation bug. 0.1: Added many apk of Cyanogen Team 0.1: New build: Rs Supremacy_AOKP v0.1 0.1: Intial Release
-Camera because we do not have the drivers
Thanks to: - Cyanogen Team - AOKP Team - Pershoot for his kernel
- Download the ROM.
- Copy it to the root of internal memory.
- Download the attachment.
- Copy it to the root of internal memory without removing it. Serve as it is!
- Go to Menu> Settings> Applications and go to the item development.
- Enable the USB debugging.
- Open the folder, then open the shell run through SDK.
- Type “cmd” without quotes and press enter.
- Now type cd and the name of the file that ADB is in the SDK on the PC. Example (cd C: \ Program Files \ Android \ android-sdk \ tools-platform)
- When you’re done just press enter and follow the next step.
- Restart the terminal by writing in the shell “adb reboot recovery.”
- Once in recovery, choose “Install zip from sdcard“.
- Choose the file you previously copied to the sd “Soft-wipe.zip and click on” Yes – Install ………..”
- The process is finished you will end up in the first screen.
- DoubleClick on the “Install zip from sdcard“.
- Choose this time to Roma who have previously downloaded and copied WITHOUT REMOVING ANYTHING.
- Click on “Yes – Install ………..”
- The process is finished you must click “+++++ +++++” Go Back
- Finally click the first item “reboot system now”
- Now to make sure you hold the power button until it says “Galaxy Tab 10.1v”
- DOWNLOAD P7100BULB4/CM9/AOKP Based:
- Rs Supremacy_AOKP v0.2