Extract WinZIP archive and open WRT54SG.exe
Change Language to English
- Enter your Router IP Address in local network
- Enter Total Download Speed
- Enter Total Upload Speed
Change Time To Live ( TTL ) value of packets that are traveling thought your router.
Note: SKIP THIS STEP
Add users from your networks to the list.
Set Guaranteed ( Rate ) and Maximum ( Ceil ) Speed and Priority.
You can set
- Automatically Share Bandwidth between users ( IP Range )
- Automatically Share Bandwidth between users ( IP Group)
- Services Priority ( WWW, Mail, P2P, VoIP, SSL )
You can also Set Bandwidth Priority to Each User
Copy Generated Script to File or Clipboard
Paste WRT-Script into
Administration > Commands > Command Shell > Commands
Save as a Start-up or Firewall.
Note: If you already have Start-up or Firewall Script than EDIT that and PASTE WRT-Script after it.