The T-Mobile’s Amaze 4G is among the first handsets from HTC to feature NFC connectivity. The handset also supports T-Mobile’s blazing fast 4G network, and has a max theoretical download speed of 42Mbps. The handset also sports one of the best 8MP snapper in an Android phone.
Here are the steps to root the T-Mobile’s HTC Amaze 4G-:
Before proceeding with the steps mentioned below, please make sure that you have unlocked the bootloaderof your Amaze 4G. If you have not already done so, please follow this guide on how to unlock the bootloader of your handset.
Without an unlocked bootloader, you will only get gain temporary root access, which will vanish after a reboot.
- Download the One Click Root Tool from here (Windows). Mac owners need to download this file.
- Extract the contents of the file you just downloaded on your desktop. Make sure the ‘root4amaze’ folder is on your desktop, and not inside a folder.
- Windows users double click the ‘ZergRush Temp Root’ bat file, while Mac owners need to open the ‘run4root’ file.
- The one-click tool will now ask you to connect your Amaze 4G to your PC in USB Debugging mode. You can enable USB Debugging mode by going to Settings->Applications-> Development and selecting the USB Debugging option.
- Once the tool detects your Amaze 4G, it will automatically move on to the next step i.e. root your handset.
- When done, the tool will ask you to restart/reboot your handset. Do so, and now have root access on your Amaze 4G!