If you need your data backed up first, backup personal data with Kies and Application Data with Titanium Backup.
1) Download THIS file and unzip it. (Password is ‘sampro.pl’) –Source HERE.
2) Power off your phone.
3) Plug the USB cable into your computer, without plugging it into your phone.
4) Hold VOL UP + VOL DOWN while plugging in the USB cable to your phone. Stop holding with ‘Warning’ appears.
5) Press Volume UP and start ODIN (Run as Admin on Vista and 7, just to be safe)
6) Click PDA and locate the MD5 file extracted earlier.
7) Press ‘Start’ and be patient. It will take a few minutes because it is a large file.
8) Unplug your phone after it has completed and rebooted twice.
Now everything is 100% stock! Kernel, System, Bootloader, and Modem are stock.
If you happen to have a bootloop, perform the following:
1) Boot into recovery (Power on phone while holding VOL UP and VOL DOWN)
2) Wipe Data, Cache, and Dalvik
3) Reboot System
(SCREENSHOTS COMING LATER)
– If this helped you save your phone, please press ‘Thanks’
And if you want to, DONATE (You aren’t required to, this is just if you want to because I have helped you save your $500 phone. It is highly appreciated)