Requirements: Android OS 4.0.3 and up
WIBR+ is advanced application for testing of security of the WPA/WPA2 PSK WiFi networks. This application is NOT FAKE, it really works and it is possible to access the WiFi network if it uses weak password.
This app supports queueing, custom dictionaries, bruteforce generator and advanced monitoring! Read whole description before buying and please READ FAQ at end of this page.
CONTACT ME BEFORE GIVING BAD REVIEW, SO I CAN HELP YOU.
The application supports two types of test:
- Dictionary test – it tries passwords from predefined list one by one. Please don’t be disappointed if the password will not be found, it simply means that it was not in the dictionary. However, if somebody set his key to “12345678” or “password” it will be detected. This version supports importing of your own dictionaries, so you are no longer limited by pre-installed dictionaries!
- Bruteforce test – you can select alphabet, lenght of password and the app will try all combinations of characters in the alphabet. Of course this is complete madness because the number of combinations is growing exponentially with password length. Therefore the app supports custom alphabet and custom mask. If you know that the password is something like hacker and two digits you can set mask to hacker[x][x] and select the digits alphabet. The app will try all passwords like hacker00, hacker01 through hacker99!
It’s easy as 1-2-3.
1) List available networks and select desired network. WIBR is tested on WPA/WPA2 networks with pre-shared key (PSK). Please note, that the testing will be unreliable if the signal is weak! WARNING: HACKING SOMEBODY ELSE’S WIFI IS ILLEGAL! USE THIS APP ONLY ON YOUR OWN NETWORKS!
2) Select desired dictionaries or set up the bruteforce attack. There are three predefined wordlist which you can use. They contains a list of most commonly used passwords. You can import your own dictionary in txt format, one password per line. Please note, that for WPA passwords the minimum length is 8 characters and shorter passwords will be skipped.
3) Wait for results. The process is very slow due to nature of the WiFi connection handling in Android, so be prepared that it can take a loooooooong time. 8 passwords/minute is considered good speed. The wifi have to be enabled all the time, so WIBR is also battery eater!
Please note that WIBR will change password for the selected network. It is impossible to get this password back. If you are testing previously saved network then the password will be lost.
If you do not want to pay then try the free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d…uradesign.wibr
Please, read this FAQ before giving bad review. If the app is not working for you it is certainly some resolvable issue because it is working for many others
Q: The app do not start testing! What should I do?
A: When this happens you can try this procedure:
- when you was using WIBR Free uninstall it (WIBR Free and WIBR+ may interfere)
- update WIBR+ to latest version
- restart phone and make sure no other power managers or wifi managers are running
- start WIBR+
- stop any running scans – click on queue item and then pause it or use the trashbin icon to delete it
- add network with good signal (at least 60) and select small dictionary, add it to queue
- there should be “Password: 0 of 53″
- click on this item to open the monitor and wait at least one minute – it should show some progress
If it still don’t work:
- you are trying to test network with weak or unstable signal or in very “noisy” environment (i.e. many networks on same channel)
- you are trying to access network which is using so called MAC filtering, so only explicitly allowed devices could access the network
The solution is to try WIBR+ on another network with good signal
- fixed occasional crash on exit
- Still 0 bug finally gone!
- App is killed when using exit button
Method One: in order to skip license verification first you must be disconnected from internet when you run this app , it will automaticly connects you or turns your wifi on
Method Two: or use lucky patcher for preventing it from license verification
check these options in lucky patcher
auto mode, other patches, apply patch to delvick cache, back up apk file for reinstaller
This app has NO advertisements
I have been away for a while due to internet issue, but im back and working harder than ever to update Undergroundmod look and feel, i will be move some of the high downloaded file to one of out supporter mirror, i have add a new graphic art developer to help me out with graphic and signature. I will be updating this post as to how this are going, and yes by the way we are looking for team member blogger and phone Testers, i will update the post with all needed info if anyone is interested it joining our Team Here.
Please Donation to Help With Server Cost. If we have help you in anyway, Click on the button on the Side. Any amount with help out
1. Download Hosted Here have been disable and we will be moving all file to another webhost that we are going to use just for hosting android related files and Rom all links will be replaced with external link to the new host its much faster.
2. We know have a dedicated graphic design join our Team Here his name is Cris.
3. We are looking for tester and blogger willing to join our team and post about what roms you used and how well it runs for you.
4. All file that was hosted here are still here in the same file structure DOWNLOAD HERE And if it don’t seem to stress out the host we will continue to host file here, it just seem that using the download manager in wordpress that we was using cause alot of unneeded stress on the Apache server and the overall host so by bypassing wordpress and just letting apache handle it we hope thing will run alot smoother will updated. Thanks you.
Site have been converted to HTTPS so please change your bookmarks https://www.undergroundmod.com/. 6.We added a new download host to improve the download rates of all users, as well as improve our service also we will be adding more as we grow and as we start to support more android devices. 7. First New Host is androidfile.undergroundmod.com Thanks for the Bandwidth Very Fast Network.
8. We have joined the Cloud flare Network to help improve site load time and to it faster for others around the world hope you all enjoy,also help cut down on spam.
9. WE would like to thank All the Members Who Donated,Big Thanks and We thank you for your continued Support,We will be setting up a page for all who have Donated.
10. We have added Ads to help out with the cost of the server sorry we really didn’t want to have to add ads,but we had to in order to keep the site going and to keep up with improvements,we how you all keep up with the Donations That way we can removed the Ads.
11. We will be expanding the Games and Apps section so we hope you all have been looking forward to that,we will have reviews and downloads for everything.
12. We will be adding more tablets and Android Mini Pc, Roms
Nmap (network mapper) is one the best among different network scanner (port finder) tool, Nmap mainly developed for Unix OS but now it is available on Windows and Android as well. Nmap for android is a Nmap apps for your phone! Once your scan finishes you can e-mail the results. This application is not a official apps but it looks good.
Notes / What’s New
v2.44 contains all of the following on top of v2.40 which is the current Play Store version. Note: this is a beta.
07.01.2015 – v2.44 – BETA
– su.d scripts no longer use logwrapper, this can prevent some scripts from running
– supolicy timing adjustment (MotoG 2014 fix?)
03.01.2015 – v2.43 – BETA
– Backuptool script adjusted again
– Fix native NPE in username resolution
– Fix some update failures when coming from a different root tool on 5.0
– LD_PRELOAD sanitization
– (C) 2015
21.12.2014 – v2.42 – BETA
– Fix rootfs remount issue that could lead to strange behavior on (for example) HTC M7 and M8
– Backuptool support for /system/su.d
– Some policy adjustments for CM12
17.12.2014 – v2.41 – BETA
– Improved dumpstate work-around
– Improved killing dead per-uid daemonsu
– Backuptool support for Lollipop
File name: eu.chainfire.supersu-2.44-244-minAPI7.apk
Version: 2.44 (244)
File size: 5.62 MB (5,888,033 bytes)
Minimum Android version: Android 2.1+ (Eclair, API 7)