Requirements: Android OS 4.0.3 and up
WIBR+ is advanced application for testing of security of the WPA/WPA2 PSK WiFi networks. This application is NOT FAKE, it really works and it is possible to access the WiFi network if it uses weak password.
This app supports queueing, custom dictionaries, bruteforce generator and advanced monitoring! Read whole description before buying and please READ FAQ at end of this page.
CONTACT ME BEFORE GIVING BAD REVIEW, SO I CAN HELP YOU.
The application supports two types of test:
- Dictionary test – it tries passwords from predefined list one by one. Please don’t be disappointed if the password will not be found, it simply means that it was not in the dictionary. However, if somebody set his key to “12345678” or “password” it will be detected. This version supports importing of your own dictionaries, so you are no longer limited by pre-installed dictionaries!
- Bruteforce test – you can select alphabet, lenght of password and the app will try all combinations of characters in the alphabet. Of course this is complete madness because the number of combinations is growing exponentially with password length. Therefore the app supports custom alphabet and custom mask. If you know that the password is something like hacker and two digits you can set mask to hacker[x][x] and select the digits alphabet. The app will try all passwords like hacker00, hacker01 through hacker99!
It’s easy as 1-2-3.
1) List available networks and select desired network. WIBR is tested on WPA/WPA2 networks with pre-shared key (PSK). Please note, that the testing will be unreliable if the signal is weak! WARNING: HACKING SOMEBODY ELSE’S WIFI IS ILLEGAL! USE THIS APP ONLY ON YOUR OWN NETWORKS!
2) Select desired dictionaries or set up the bruteforce attack. There are three predefined wordlist which you can use. They contains a list of most commonly used passwords. You can import your own dictionary in txt format, one password per line. Please note, that for WPA passwords the minimum length is 8 characters and shorter passwords will be skipped.
3) Wait for results. The process is very slow due to nature of the WiFi connection handling in Android, so be prepared that it can take a loooooooong time. 8 passwords/minute is considered good speed. The wifi have to be enabled all the time, so WIBR is also battery eater!
Please note that WIBR will change password for the selected network. It is impossible to get this password back. If you are testing previously saved network then the password will be lost.
If you do not want to pay then try the free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d…uradesign.wibr
Please, read this FAQ before giving bad review. If the app is not working for you it is certainly some resolvable issue because it is working for many others
Q: The app do not start testing! What should I do?
A: When this happens you can try this procedure:
- when you was using WIBR Free uninstall it (WIBR Free and WIBR+ may interfere)
- update WIBR+ to latest version
- restart phone and make sure no other power managers or wifi managers are running
- start WIBR+
- stop any running scans – click on queue item and then pause it or use the trashbin icon to delete it
- add network with good signal (at least 60) and select small dictionary, add it to queue
- there should be “Password: 0 of 53″
- click on this item to open the monitor and wait at least one minute – it should show some progress
If it still don’t work:
- you are trying to test network with weak or unstable signal or in very “noisy” environment (i.e. many networks on same channel)
- you are trying to access network which is using so called MAC filtering, so only explicitly allowed devices could access the network
The solution is to try WIBR+ on another network with good signal
- fixed occasional crash on exit
- Still 0 bug finally gone!
- App is killed when using exit button
Method One: in order to skip license verification first you must be disconnected from internet when you run this app , it will automaticly connects you or turns your wifi on
Method Two: or use lucky patcher for preventing it from license verification
check these options in lucky patcher
auto mode, other patches, apply patch to delvick cache, back up apk file for reinstaller
This app has NO advertisements
I have been away for a while due to internet issue, but im back and working harder than ever to update Undergroundmod look and feel, i will be move some of the high downloaded file to one of out supporter mirror, i have add a new graphic art developer to help me out with graphic and signature. I will be updating this post as to how this are going, and yes by the way we are looking for team member blogger and phone Testers, i will update the post with all needed info if anyone is interested it joining our Team Here.
Please Donation to Help With Server Cost. If we have help you in anyway, Click on the button on the Side. Any amount with help out
1. Download Hosted Here have been disable and we will be moving all file to another webhost that we are going to use just for hosting android related files and Rom all links will be replaced with external link to the new host its much faster.
2. We know have a dedicated graphic design join our Team Here his name is Cris.
3. We are looking for tester and blogger willing to join our team and post about what roms you used and how well it runs for you.
4. All file that was hosted here are still here in the same file structure DOWNLOAD HERE And if it don’t seem to stress out the host we will continue to host file here, it just seem that using the download manager in wordpress that we was using cause alot of unneeded stress on the Apache server and the overall host so by bypassing wordpress and just letting apache handle it we hope thing will run alot smoother will updated. Thanks you.
Site have been converted to HTTPS so please change your bookmarks https://www.undergroundmod.com/. 6.We added a new download host to improve the download rates of all users, as well as improve our service also we will be adding more as we grow and as we start to support more android devices. 7. First New Host is androidfile.undergroundmod.com Thanks for the Bandwidth Very Fast Network.
8. We have joined the Cloud flare Network to help improve site load time and to it faster for others around the world hope you all enjoy,also help cut down on spam.
9. WE would like to thank All the Members Who Donated,Big Thanks and We thank you for your continued Support,We will be setting up a page for all who have Donated.
10. We have added Ads to help out with the cost of the server sorry we really didn’t want to have to add ads,but we had to in order to keep the site going and to keep up with improvements,we how you all keep up with the Donations That way we can removed the Ads.
11. We will be expanding the Games and Apps section so we hope you all have been looking forward to that,we will have reviews and downloads for everything.
12. We will be adding more tablets and Android Mini Pc, Roms
Warning: Proceed at Your Own Risk
Take note that this guide is currently for devices running Android 5.0.2. While most S6s haven’t yet been updated to Android 5.1.1, if yours has, please wait until we’ve updated the article to include the appropriate root files for that version of Lollipop.
Rooting your S6 with this method will trip Samsung’s KNOX counter, which will void your warranty. I repeat, this rooting process will voice your warranty.
Additionally, having a tripped KNOX will more than likely disable Samsung Pay when it’s released later this year. This isn’t 100% known yet, but it is the likely scenario.
While there may be a way to mask the KNOX counter in the future, we wouldn’t count on it. When KNOX is tripped, a physical fuse that resides inside your device is blown. While this doesn’t cause any damage to your device, it is an irreversible way to identify a modified system.
While using Odin with CF Auto Root has been a tried-and-true method for rooting Samsung devices, among others, it doesn’t mean it’s the only method that can grant root-level access. So, if you’d rather not trip KNOX, it may be worth waiting for an alternative.
But, as long as you understand all this, proceed ahead… this is going to be easy.
Step 1: Install the Samsung Drivers
Before you connect your S6 to your Windows computer, make sure that you have the appropriate Samsung drivers installed.
Step 2: Extract the MD5 File & Odin
You’ll also have to download a root package onto your computer, which will come with both Odin3 and an MD5 file; the former will differ depending on your device and carrier. Check out the links below for both the Galaxy S6 and the S6 Edge:
- T-Mobile (SM-G920T) root package
- International variant (SM-G920F) root package
- Latin American, Singapore, India, and Australia variant (SM-G920I) root package
- Hong Kong variant (SM-9200) root package
- Sprint users can use the T-Mobile root package
Galaxy S6 Edge:
- Sprint (SM-G925P) root package
- T-Mobile (SM-G925T) root package
- International variant (SM-G925F) root package
- Chinese variant (SM-G9250) root package
Extract the files from the ZIP and place both Odin3 and the MD5 file on your desktop to makes things easier.
Step 3: Put the Galaxy S6 into Download Mode
Head over to your Galaxy S6 now and turn it off. Once it’s fully shut down, boot up into Download Mode by holding down Home + Power + Volume Down buttons at the same time for just a few seconds.
Your display will show a blue screen with a warning sign at the top—proceed to Download Mode by hitting the Volume Up key.
Step 4: Root the S6 Using Odin
Now that your S6 is ready, launch Odin (right-click and select “Run as administrator”), then connect your S6 to your computer via USB. Also, be sure that you’ve enabled USB debugging on your phone.
In Odin, make sure that the box under ID:COM is blue (1), which means your device has been recognized. If not, try re-connecting your device. Once you’re sure it’s connected properly, click on the AP button (2) and choose the MD5 file you extracted earlier (which should be on your desktop). Finally, just hit Start (3) to begin the process.
In short order, if everything went according to plan, your device will reboot automatically and you can disconnect it from your computer.
Your Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge will now be rooted! Verify root access by using an app like Root Checker.
In case you run into any problems, leave us a comment below and we’ll try and help you out with the process.
Last month Microsoft confirmed that their personal voice assistant, Cortana, would be coming soon to Android. Today it has (unofficially) arrived in the form of an APK. We were able to successfully install the app on our Nexus 5 and give it a test run.
Cortana is similar to Google Now and Siri. It can answer your voice inquiries and display information before you need it. Things like sports scores, weather, restaurant recommendations, movie times, and more appear in a single stream. In the “Notebook” you can tell Cortana more information about yourself so she can provide exactly what you’ll need. You can even tell her your name so she can address you more informally.
This version of Cortana is likely the beta that Microsoft mentioned last month. Everything basically works right now, but it could use some polish. You can do most things you would expect to be able to do in Google Now and Siri, but conversational search doesn’t work. We expect the official app to be released alongside Windows 10 (which will also run Cortana). If you are a PC user you might want to check out what Cortana can do.
Insufficient RAM, reminiscence is simply too small? Use your SD card as a working reminiscence enlargement! A Reminiscence Supervisor wich make’s you existence simpler as you suppose…
A perfect programmer as soon as mentioned to inadequate RAM -RAM simplest helps-. Persuade your self how proper this man had.
Eventually, extra reminiscence with a click on! Reminiscence from Android 1.6 up with root get entry to and exterior SD card! Extra reminiscence implies that heritage duties won’t ever extra automaticaly terminated, and plenty of applications will work accurately within the first position!
On many units, there are issues with video games require numerous reminiscence, this fixes the issues RAMEXPANDER. And they are able to play newest video games on units that in any other case would now not be capable of begin such APPs. No extra out of reminiscence! No extra reminiscence is full!
Languages: English and German
– Free SD card reminiscence as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)
– Swapfile RAM enlargement as much as four.zero GB (file machine restrict)
– No restrict on SWAP partition!
– The same old efficiency degradation when paged now not happen with sd card from category-eight
– Widget for PNP swap (swap on / off swap)
– Distinct Reminiscence Data & Diagnosis
– Swappiness kernel parameter set
– Simple foolproof use
(1 click on optimization and automated calculation)
– Assisting Tung all Android gadgets (root get entry to and Kernelswap give a boost to)