Requirements: Android OS 4.0.3 and up
WIBR+ is advanced application for testing of security of the WPA/WPA2 PSK WiFi networks. This application is NOT FAKE, it really works and it is possible to access the WiFi network if it uses weak password.
This app supports queueing, custom dictionaries, bruteforce generator and advanced monitoring! Read whole description before buying and please READ FAQ at end of this page.
CONTACT ME BEFORE GIVING BAD REVIEW, SO I CAN HELP YOU.
The application supports two types of test:
– Dictionary test – it tries passwords from predefined list one by one. Please don’t be disappointed if the password will not be found, it simply means that it was not in the dictionary. However, if somebody set his key to “12345678” or “password” it will be detected. This version supports importing of your own dictionaries, so you are no longer limited by pre-installed dictionaries!
– Bruteforce test – you can select alphabet, lenght of password and the app will try all combinations of characters in the alphabet. Of course this is complete madness because the number of combinations is growing exponentially with password length. Therefore the app supports custom alphabet and custom mask. If you know that the password is something like hacker and two digits you can set mask to hacker[x][x] and select the digits alphabet. The app will try all passwords like hacker00, hacker01 through hacker99!
It’s easy as 1-2-3.
1) List available networks and select desired network. WIBR is tested on WPA/WPA2 networks with pre-shared key (PSK). Please note, that the testing will be unreliable if the signal is weak! WARNING: HACKING SOMEBODY ELSE’S WIFI IS ILLEGAL! USE THIS APP ONLY ON YOUR OWN NETWORKS!
2) Select desired dictionaries or set up the bruteforce attack. There are three predefined wordlist which you can use. They contains a list of most commonly used passwords. You can import your own dictionary in txt format, one password per line. Please note, that for WPA passwords the minimum length is 8 characters and shorter passwords will be skipped.
3) Wait for results. The process is very slow due to nature of the WiFi connection handling in Android, so be prepared that it can take a loooooooong time. 8 passwords/minute is considered good speed. The wifi have to be enabled all the time, so WIBR is also battery eater!
Please note that WIBR will change password for the selected network. It is impossible to get this password back. If you are testing previously saved network then the password will be lost.
If you do not want to pay then try the free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d…uradesign.wibr
Please, read this FAQ before giving bad review. If the app is not working for you it is certainly some resolvable issue because it is working for many others
Q: The app do not start testing! What should I do?
A: When this happens you can try this procedure:
– when you was using WIBR Free uninstall it (WIBR Free and WIBR+ may interfere)
– update WIBR+ to latest version
– restart phone and make sure no other power managers or wifi managers are running
– start WIBR+
– stop any running scans – click on queue item and then pause it or use the trashbin icon to delete it
– add network with good signal (at least 60) and select small dictionary, add it to queue
– there should be “Password: 0 of 53”
– click on this item to open the monitor and wait at least one minute – it should show some progress
If it still don’t work:
– you are trying to test network with weak or unstable signal or in very “noisy” environment (i.e. many networks on same channel)
– you are trying to access network which is using so called MAC filtering, so only explicitly allowed devices could access the network
The solution is to try WIBR+ on another network with good signal
– fixed occasional crash on exit
– Still 0 bug finally gone!
– App is killed when using exit button
Method One: in order to skip license verification first you must be disconnected from internet when you run this app , it will automaticly connects you or turns your wifi on
Method Two: or use lucky patcher for preventing it from license verification
check these options in lucky patcher
auto mode, other patches, apply patch to delvick cache, back up apk file for reinstaller
This app has NO advertisements
I have been away for a while due to internet issue, but im back and working harder than ever to update Undergroundmod look and feel, i will be move some of the high downloaded file to one of out supporter mirror, i have add a new graphic art developer to help me out with graphic and signature. I will be updating this post as to how this are going, and yes by the way we are looking for team member blogger and phone Testers, i will update the post with all needed info if anyone is interested it joining our Team Here.
Please Donation to Help With Server Cost. If we have help you in anyway, Click on the button on the Side. Any amount with help out
1. Download Hosted Here have been disable and we will be moving all file to another webhost that we are going to use just for hosting android related files and Rom all links will be replaced with external link to the new host its much faster.
2. We know have a dedicated graphic design join our Team Here his name is Cris.
3. We are looking for tester and blogger willing to join our team and post about what roms you used and how well it runs for you.
4. All file that was hosted here are still here in the same file structure DOWNLOAD HERE And if it don’t seem to stress out the host we will continue to host file here, it just seem that using the download manager in wordpress that we was using cause alot of unneeded stress on the Apache server and the overall host so by bypassing wordpress and just letting apache handle it we hope thing will run alot smoother will updated. Thanks you.
Site have been converted to HTTPS so please change your bookmarks https://www.undergroundmod.com/. 6.We added a new download host to improve the download rates of all users, as well as improve our service also we will be adding more as we grow and as we start to support more android devices. 7. First New Host is androidfile.undergroundmod.com Thanks for the Bandwidth Very Fast Network.
8. We have joined the Cloud flare Network to help improve site load time and to it faster for others around the world hope you all enjoy,also help cut down on spam.
9. WE would like to thank All the Members Who Donated,Big Thanks and We thank you for your continued Support,We will be setting up a page for all who have Donated.
10. We have added Ads to help out with the cost of the server sorry we really didn’t want to have to add ads,but we had to in order to keep the site going and to keep up with improvements,we how you all keep up with the Donations That way we can removed the Ads.
11. We will be expanding the Games and Apps section so we hope you all have been looking forward to that,we will have reviews and downloads for everything.
12. We will be adding more tablets and Android Mini Pc, Roms
Here is a quick guide for those who need to return to Stock. This has been tested on my LG Pad 7.0, which I was customizing after rooting, and something went wrong. I took a couple of hours trying to get an official copy of the stock firmware, and once I got my device back up and running decided to post a guide for future reference.
Keep in mind that this replaces all the system files on the tablet that might have been removed, modified, or replaced. Please MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR PICTURES, MUSIC, OR DOCUMENTS.
Quick disclaimer though, I’m not responsible if you tablet somehow freaks out, and cannot be used anymore, but the likeliness of this happening is about as likely as you winning the lottery, so if it does, you might want to buy a lottery ticket.
Download the following files below:
LG Tools 2014
Install the LG Driver onto your computer, then reboot.
Extract the LG Tools 2014 FOLDER to your DESKTOP.
Move the FIRMWARE to the LG TOOLS 2014 FOLDER on your desktop. *Will make it easier to locate when needed*
TURN OFF your tablet! Plug your USB WIRE into a USB slot on your machine. When it’s plugged in, hold on the Volume UP button on the tablet and at the same time plug in the USB wire. Hold onto the volume button until you see the follow:
OPEN the LG Tools Folder, you should have the following:
Click on the LGFLASHTOOL2014 file. Then you should see this:
You need to make sure that the Select Type is 3GQCT, and the PhoneMode is EMERGENCY. Also, Select the KDZ file (Firmware) that you placed in the the LG Tools 2014 folder. Then Press Normal Flash.
This should popup right after, and you just need to click start. Then another thing (below) should pop up.
Just click OK Reason why is that your device will use English as it’s default regardless. Now once you see this (below) sit back and wait. Shouldn’t take no longer then 15 – 30 minutes.
Congrats! Your device should be completely up and running again!
I was having problem finding Windows 7 iso download links. I discovered it can only be downloaded from Microsoft website if you have the Product key with you. However, you might not always have the product key with you or it is possible that the product key you have was supplied by your computer vendor which is not recognized by Microsoft. In that case you’ll not be able to download Windows even if you have a valid product key. If you are in this situation- the following part of the post is for you:
X17-59186.iso: Windows 7 SP1 Professional (x64)
X17-59183.iso: Windows 7 SP1 Professional (x86)
X17-58997.iso: Windows 7 SP1 Home Premium (x64)
X17-58996.iso: Windows 7 SP1 Home Premium (x86)
X17-59465.iso: Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate (x64)
X17-59463.iso: Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate (x86)
X17-24208.iso Windows 7 x86 Home Prem SP1
X17-24209.iso Windows 7 x64 Home Prem SP1
X17-24280.iso Windows 7 x86 Professional SP1
X17-24281.iso Windows 7 x64 Professional SP1
X17-24394.iso Windows 7 x86 Ultimate SP1
X17-24395.iso Windows 7 x64 Ultimate SP1
Disclaimer: I did not upload or create the mirror. These links are for genuine windows users.
Warning: Proceed at Your Own Risk
Take note that this guide is currently for devices running Android 5.0.2. While most S6s haven’t yet been updated to Android 5.1.1, if yours has, please wait until we’ve updated the article to include the appropriate root files for that version of Lollipop.
Rooting your S6 with this method will trip Samsung’s KNOX counter, which will void your warranty. I repeat, this rooting process will voice your warranty.
Additionally, having a tripped KNOX will more than likely disable Samsung Pay when it’s released later this year. This isn’t 100% known yet, but it is the likely scenario.
While there may be a way to mask the KNOX counter in the future, we wouldn’t count on it. When KNOX is tripped, a physical fuse that resides inside your device is blown. While this doesn’t cause any damage to your device, it is an irreversible way to identify a modified system.
While using Odin with CF Auto Root has been a tried-and-true method for rooting Samsung devices, among others, it doesn’t mean it’s the only method that can grant root-level access. So, if you’d rather not trip KNOX, it may be worth waiting for an alternative.
But, as long as you understand all this, proceed ahead… this is going to be easy.
Step 1: Install the Samsung Drivers
Before you connect your S6 to your Windows computer, make sure that you have the appropriate Samsung drivers installed.
Step 2: Extract the MD5 File & Odin
You’ll also have to download a root package onto your computer, which will come with both Odin3 and an MD5 file; the former will differ depending on your device and carrier. Check out the links below for both the Galaxy S6 and the S6 Edge:
- T-Mobile (SM-G920T) root package
- International variant (SM-G920F) root package
- Latin American, Singapore, India, and Australia variant (SM-G920I) root package
- Hong Kong variant (SM-9200) root package
- Sprint users can use the T-Mobile root package
Galaxy S6 Edge:
- Sprint (SM-G925P) root package
- T-Mobile (SM-G925T) root package
- International variant (SM-G925F) root package
- Chinese variant (SM-G9250) root package
Extract the files from the ZIP and place both Odin3 and the MD5 file on your desktop to makes things easier.
Step 3: Put the Galaxy S6 into Download Mode
Head over to your Galaxy S6 now and turn it off. Once it’s fully shut down, boot up into Download Mode by holding down Home + Power + Volume Down buttons at the same time for just a few seconds.
Your display will show a blue screen with a warning sign at the top—proceed to Download Mode by hitting the Volume Up key.
Step 4: Root the S6 Using Odin
Now that your S6 is ready, launch Odin (right-click and select “Run as administrator”), then connect your S6 to your computer via USB. Also, be sure that you’ve enabled USB debugging on your phone.
In Odin, make sure that the box under ID:COM is blue (1), which means your device has been recognized. If not, try re-connecting your device. Once you’re sure it’s connected properly, click on the AP button (2) and choose the MD5 file you extracted earlier (which should be on your desktop). Finally, just hit Start (3) to begin the process.
In short order, if everything went according to plan, your device will reboot automatically and you can disconnect it from your computer.
Your Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge will now be rooted! Verify root access by using an app like Root Checker.
In case you run into any problems, leave us a comment below and we’ll try and help you out with the process.